¿Why Use Safety Fuel?
A modern double-tank truck can be carrying around €1300 worth of fuel, which is easily removable and quickly acquired by the black market.
The most common method of diesel theft involves using an electric pump to quickly transfer the fuel from the tank to containers or tanks in cars or vans. The easiest and most cost-effective way to combat theft using this method is by installing a Safety Fuel device. Other systems, such as anti-siphon devices that fit inside the tank's inlet, limit the siphoning capacity of the tank but will not deter a determined thief armed with a drill or pick, intending to make a hole in the fuel tank or tear apart the fuel gauge in their truck. The Safety Fuel anti-theft system prevents any kind of manipulation or unauthorized contact. In such cases, in addition to the cost of the stolen fuel, we would also have to consider the repairs needed for the tank, fuel gauge,...
How Does It Work?
This system is highly reliable, featuring a dual security system that includes a motion and vibration detector to prevent theft.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Connection and disconnection through a remote control.
- Activation in case of attempted fuel cap opening, cable manipulation, impacts, or tank perforation. evitando falsas alarmas.
The kit includes:
- Central unit with communication module.
- 2 remote controls.
- Detection unit equipped with a motion and vibration detector.
- Alarm siren
- 24V battery power wire with protection fuse.
- Connection wire between central and detection units
- This anti-theft system is easy to install.
- The control unit is powered by the battery voltage.
- Vibration sensors are installed at strategic points on the tank.